View Single Post
Old 01-09-2012   #23
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 88648 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The reasons Wade will remain in houston.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansBull View Post
I am not too concerned about Tampa. Tampa is a couple years away from being a contender for the Superbowl.

Now if he was going to interview for San Diego, Atlanta, Indianapolis, or a team that is just a small piece away from the Superbowl that has an offense in place just needing a stronger defense, then that makes me go . I am mildly concerned, just not overly concerned. I think they are going to go with Sherman or Zimmer. http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ycn-10809885

The main problem is now his name is being floated out there. Its sort of like when a waived player gets a tryout and now is on the list of potential canidates.
You may not be concerned about Tampa, but Wade obviously is. Otherwise, he wouldn't be interviewing for the job and telling people about how he wants to be a head coach again.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote