View Single Post
Old 01-09-2012   #42
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 249374 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Big Players make Big Plays in Big Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroGSXR View Post
Please... leave the Star Wars gimmicks at bay. The last time you dubbed a player, he busted badly.

Amobi-wan was it?

Not much you could do with "Amobi Okoye" so I plead guilty. It was either that or a play on the Nigerian Email Scammer.

In hindsight that probably would have been more accurate.

"Greetings! I am Amobi Okoye and I am currently a legendary NFL defensive lineman looking to deposit 10 million dollars in an account in the United States before the Houston Texans realize I've stolen it...."

But Watts catching that pass? I'm not going to whip up some pictures or anything but that was some wicked-fast stuff there. You gotta admit that it was closer to a Jedi move than anything Amobi ever did.