View Single Post
Old 01-09-2012   #22
TexansBull
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14250 TexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The reasons Wade will remain in houston.

I am not too concerned about Tampa. Tampa is a couple years away from being a contender for the Superbowl.

Now if he was going to interview for San Diego, Atlanta, Indianapolis, or a team that is just a small piece away from the Superbowl that has an offense in place just needing a stronger defense, then that makes me go . I am mildly concerned, just not overly concerned. I think they are going to go with Sherman or Zimmer. http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ycn-10809885

The main problem is now his name is being floated out there. Its sort of like when a waived player gets a tryout and now is on the list of potential canidates.
TexansBull is offline   Reply With Quote