View Single Post
Old 01-09-2012   #21
amazing80
Site Contributor

Section: my couch
Rep Power: 36901 amazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The reasons Wade will remain in houston.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChampionTexan View Post
I don't know who came up with this, but it couldn't be more wrong. Yeah, Wade's 1-5 as a HC, but the mere fact he was a DC in a Super Bowl XXIV when he was with the Broncos should be a clue that whoever came up with that is either lazy, stupid, a troll, or some combination of the three.

FWIW, he's also got playoff wins as a DC with the Falcons and the Bills.
i originally thought it was only as HC 1-5, but when I looked at the profootball link last night that was posted in the other thread, it did not list any of those other wins.

http://www.pro-football-reference.co...es/PhilWa0.htm

incorrect I read it wrong....

either way 1-5 AS HC is terrible, why would you retread something like that when you could sign someone else who isnt 64 (65 when season starts) and just had surgery? You've had the old bull, now they want the young calf, and they grab him by the bal.....well nevermind, you get the point