View Single Post
Old 01-09-2012   #3
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: John Clayton: Looking ahead to HOU vs BALT

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyboy View Post
I'd have Joseph on Boldin and Allen on Smith when Allen is in the game, but then KJ on Boldin and Joseph on Smith when KJ is in.

I'm particularly concerned about Yates and the pressure he's going to face. Cinci's pass rush is no slouch, and Yates did...average. We gotta pick up the blitz and prevent our young QB from getting rattled.
In the Bengals game we passed 20 times and ran it 35. Some of those runs were to drain the clock at the end, but I imagine we will see a 60-40 split of run to pass this game to keep TJ from getting too rattled. Although, I would love to see AJ burn Pollard for a couple TDs. We all know he can't cover worth a damn...
Dutchrudder is offline   Reply With Quote