View Single Post
Old 01-09-2012   #2
buddyboy
All Pro

Rep Power: 14907 buddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: John Clayton: Looking ahead to HOU vs BALT

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
OK, Clayton found our path to success in terms of how to run on the Ravens. His stat research turned up a real gem, so I bolded it and put it in red (below). The stretch run play, and the fake stretch play-action pass could be HUGE for us.

Link to full story HERE.
I'd have Joseph on Boldin and Allen on Smith when Allen is in the game, but then KJ on Boldin and Joseph on Smith when KJ is in.

I'm particularly concerned about Yates and the pressure he's going to face. Cinci's pass rush is no slouch, and Yates did...average. We gotta pick up the blitz and prevent our young QB from getting rattled.
buddyboy is offline   Reply With Quote