View Single Post
Old 01-08-2012   #18
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 212977 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Silly heartfelt message time....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
The 24 hour period starting Friday night with Flag Practice up to driving home from the tailgate was a whirlwind but lifetime memories for sure.

Awesome seeing a lot of folks who made last second decisions to come - Brisco County, Hookem, Kaiser Toro, Honoring Earl 34, Double Barrel and his crew, Luv Ya Blue, and some others I am probably forgetting.

Awesome, it has been freakin' awesome.
If Tebow can pull off another one the Raven says never more , It will be deja'vu all over again . I enjoyed seeing how Lindsey has evolved in her face painting .

Round Dan
Honoring Earl 34 is offline   Reply With Quote