Thread: I hate ohio
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2012   #17
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 52901 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82
Default Re: I hate ohio

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAMURAITEXAN View Post
Don't worry about that man. Here in Tokyo, the most people don't know about the Texans. Other day, I saw a guy wearing Astro T-shirt and went up to this person to ask if he knew the team. Said T-shirt was on sale with very low price but doen't know anything about Astros. He wasn't even interested in MLB.
Hahaha. We have a couple random 2000-era Astros hat-wearers floating around from when Randy Johnson was with them for half a season or so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
For being the most intelligent form of life on our planet, we sure do some incredibly stupid things.
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote