Thread: I hate ohio
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2012   #15
ts4texans
Rookie

Rep Power: 224 ts4texans is a quality contributor and well respectedts4texans is a quality contributor and well respectedts4texans is a quality contributor and well respectedts4texans is a quality contributor and well respectedts4texans is a quality contributor and well respectedts4texans is a quality contributor and well respectedts4texans is a quality contributor and well respectedts4texans is a quality contributor and well respectedts4texans is a quality contributor and well respectedts4texans is a quality contributor and well respectedts4texans is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I hate ohio

Quote:
Originally Posted by amazing80 View Post
Ohio is garbage, I did some work there recently and its FULL of Steelers fans. Went to BWWs when Bengals and Steelers player and it was ALL Steelers fans. Then me, the lone Texan, Ha! The people are nice, but man they are not smart. Probably bad to generalize, but I would never live there.
yeah it's dumb. i mean i guess i DO love ohio to an extent just because i've lived here my whole life. but i love my football team more than anything lol. every time i go to bdubs it's always just me, the lone Texan. well, I make my girlfriend wear one of my jerseys when we go too

Treacherous Texans
ts4texans is offline   Reply With Quote