View Single Post
Old 01-08-2012   #125
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 182216 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue Crew Bengal Hunt! Wild Card Tailgate!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
What a glorious day! Who would ever figure it would be 70+ degrees and SUNNY, in January! The Blue Crew was ROCKIN with so many great fans, and so many of them from this board!! My head was spinnin, and my heart was bursting with joy, I'm not kidding! Getting to see old friends and meet so many new one's was absolutely amazing!!

Thanks to all of you for being the FANtastic fans that you are!!

A SPECIAL THANKS to all the old members who worked so hard to make this happen!! You know who you are! GREAT FOOD, GREAT FANS, and GREAT FOOTBALL!!

You are my TEXAN family, and I love ya all!!

Gma
I looked for you after the game because I know what it meant to you . My chariot was fast turning into pumpkin and I didn't stick around long . It was quite the party and hope we get to go it again .

If it happens and GHF makes shrimp and grits , it'll be hard to pass up .