Thread: Houston BABY
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2012   #6
Marshall 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 28117 Marshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston BABY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew6 View Post
Well folks' sorry I wasn't able to make it to the game but my baby boy (Mason Robert Anderson) was born on Jan. 2nd, just in time for the play offs . I couldn't see watching the game without him and didn't want to bring him to the stadium so I sold my tickets to some avid Texans fans. They said they thoroughly enjoyed the game and the experience. Hopefully Mason will be getting ready for next season so he can watch the games with daddy

Mason before the game:

Picture of Mason about to come home from the hospital:

What a wonderful reason to not be at the game.
Marshall is offline   Reply With Quote