Thread: Houston BABY
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2012   #1
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4661 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Houston BABY

Well folks' sorry I wasn't able to make it to the game but my baby boy (Mason Robert Anderson) was born on Jan. 3rd, just in time for the play offs . I couldn't see watching the game without him and didn't want to bring him to the stadium so I sold my tickets to some avid Texans fans. They said they thoroughly enjoyed the game and the experience. Hopefully Mason will be getting ready for next season so he can watch the games with daddy

Mason before the game:

Picture of Mason about to come home from the hospital:

Last edited by Andrew6; 01-08-2012 at 03:11 PM.
Andrew6 is offline   Reply With Quote