Thread: I hate ohio
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2012   #14
Marcus
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72459 Marcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I hate ohio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
I have a theory about people from Ohio, that all of them are strange, I have never met anyone from there or PA that are not just not weird in some way. I am sure they have some normal folks, but have never met one...
LOL! Well, I was born in York, PA. Lived there the first 7 years of my life, and then moved to Columbus, Ohio, and lived there for 3 before moving south.

I guess that explains everything, ay?

And regarding Columbus, you'd better believe they are jaded. That's where Ohio State is. And I lived there when they considered Woody Hayes to be a god.
Marcus is online now   Reply With Quote