View Single Post
Old 01-08-2012   #40
Heath Shuler
worst 2 1st

Section: 521
Rep Power: 59496 Heath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans FANS tore it up today!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
Giles, right? I was pulling for you, but I knew you had no chance when the red car was in last place going down the stretch. The car in last place down the stretch always wins. So did you win anything for participating?
Yes. Yep they like their fantastic finishes lol. We got a gift bag w a tshirt, koozie some other knickknacks. I didn't really look through the bag until today and there is a gift card to use at reliant so we have to get the afc championship so I can use it. It was a blast.

The Highwaymen
Heath Shuler is offline   Reply With Quote