View Single Post
Old 01-08-2012   #35
ESAD2-14
TexanAmerican

Rep Power: 22184 ESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respectedESAD2-14 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans FANS tore it up today!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heath Shuler View Post
I was on the field (got picked to represent the white car for the Royal Purple car race; very cool) when Watt returned his INT for a touchdown and when Cinci had 3rd down in beginning of 3rd quarter and it was deafening; I literally could not hear the person 2 feet away from me. It was SO LOUD on the field. My head and throat still hurt, I'm glad now we had a Sat. game because if I was at work now I would be dragging. Reliant was rocking for sure and section 521 brought it all game. And Clay Walker seems like a real Texans fan, he was cheering like one of us.

[IMG][/IMG]
Was that you in the background giving the TD signal? If so your in the highlight reel. Towards the end of the clip when the show Watt intercepting the ball from ground level, someone in a white Cushing jersey is in the background, looks like they got a red hat on too.

http://www.houstontexans.com/tv-medi...235dbd01#cltop

Awesome play, I've leaked a few tears of joy re-watching it.