View Single Post
Old 01-08-2012   #23
Mailman
Pwned by Hakeem

Rep Power: 3020 Mailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Big Players make Big Plays in Big Games

I had a text exchange with a buddy of mine earlier this week. He was predicting a low-scoring, defensive slugfest in which the Texans would prevail 13-10. I generally agreed, but told him I was surprised that few analysts were considering the sizable homefield advantage. I wrote this just a day before kickoff:

"As awesome as the defense has been, we haven't had a defensive TD all year. They will be feeding off the crowd, and that is one angle few analysts are picking up on. Again...EIGHTEEN YEARS. The crowd noise is going to outdo the Saints."

GOD BLESS YOU JJ WATT!!!!!
Mailman is offline   Reply With Quote