Thread: I hate ohio
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2012   #10
BullNation4Life
Hall of Fame

Section: Living Room 77429
Rep Power: 56411 BullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I hate ohio

Quote:
Originally Posted by ts4texans View Post
I'm getting so much crap here. just because I walk around everywhere wearing my texans gear, and i'm in ohio, everyone just assumes i'm a front runner and only like them because they're in the playoffs. i've been the only texans fan in this area for YEARS.

ticks me offf. well houston, i'l see you in a few years lol.
It happens bro. I've been a Yankees fan since Donnie Baseball played, that would be Don Mattingly for the laymen, and was a huge Michael Jordan fan after the Celtics game in 1986 (Because my grandmother liked the Celtics)...

Let the state of Ohio wallow in their misery...They haven't won anything since Ohio State stole the National Championship from The U in 2002

Ohhh, uh oh, it's Pickspatrick!....
BullNation4Life is offline   Reply With Quote