View Single Post
Old 01-08-2012   #10
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19489 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Roll call of those going up to Baltimore

My wife and started searching around for tickets right after the game ended. She has a friend that lives there so we could stay with her and save money on the hotel. But airfare is $800-$900 (for two), that plus what I saw tickets going for on ebay, I don't think its possible. Unless I can find cheaper airfare and score some decent price on tickets, I would sit in nosebleeds and be happy about it for a decent price.

*edit - just checked out United vacations and for the same price you can get two nights at a hotel, that is a pretty good deal. Too bad I can't find airfare only for cheaper.