View Single Post
Old 01-08-2012   #29
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72604 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans FANS tore it up today!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
I have been to EVERY home game the Texans have ever played, and I can assure you IMHO, this one was by far the loudest! Yes, the Falcons game was loud, as was our FIRST Cowboy game, but, there was something special today, and the place was electrified!!

I'm in the Bullpen, and I was BEGGING my seat neighbors for advil, my head hurt so bad from the noise! My ears are still ringing this morning! Didn't happen at the Falcons game.

Anyway! Who really cares which game was the loudest! WE WON BOTH, and that's all that matters!!
^^^^
This

Yes, I shed a few tears and my ears are still ringing

The team/fans I'm so proud to be a HOUSTON TEXANS fan today.

Yesterday brought back Luv Ya Blue memories. This was the greatest game as far as the fans being into the game that I've ever attended.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote