View Single Post
Old 01-08-2012   #28
Lucky

Rep Power: 153310 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans FANS tore it up today!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
I have been to EVERY home game the Texans have ever played, and I can assure you IMHO, this one was by far the loudest! Yes, the Falcons game was loud, as was our FIRST Cowboy game, but, there was something special today, and the place was electrified!!
I've been to all of those games, and I'd have to agree. Another game that was extremely loud was the '04 home opener vs. the Chargers. I think the Chargers had like 5 false starts in that game.

I think the difference was the fans in the club level were in their seats, for the most part. I think more "fans" were at this game, rather than people showing up for a party. Not that it wasn't a party.