View Single Post
Old 01-08-2012   #27
AggieTexan
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 AggieTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedAggieTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedAggieTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedAggieTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedAggieTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedAggieTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedAggieTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedAggieTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedAggieTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedAggieTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedAggieTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans FANS tore it up today!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
I have been to EVERY home game the Texans have ever played, and I can assure you IMHO, this one was by far the loudest! Yes, the Falcons game was loud, as was our FIRST Cowboy game, but, there was something special today, and the place was electrified!!

I'm in the Bullpen, and I was BEGGING my seat neighbors for advil, my head hurt so bad from the noise! My ears are still ringing this morning! Didn't happen at the Falcons game.

Anyway! Who really cares which game was the loudest! WE WON BOTH, and that's all that matters!!
I also had a raging headache from the noise, and my ears are still ringing today! I'm not sure it was louder than the first game, but it was great and altogether different. The noise was pretty consistent all the way through the game. I had chills several times yesterday...outstanding game and crowd.
AggieTexan is offline   Reply With Quote