View Single Post
Old 01-08-2012   #10
GuerillaBlack
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30021 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Big Players make Big Plays in Big Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
JJ WATT!! Boy played his heart out, and it paid off!! That JJ play was by far one of the BEST I've ever seen. Wade commented on the news last night that JJ does this in practice all the time. Wade was wondering what took him so long!

I think we were all excited watching AJ make a big play, but, overall, he looked a little rusty. JMO!! He's gettin his groove back though, and he'll be AWESOME against the birds!!
Arian Foster was saying the same thing during his interview after the game on NFL Network. Also said Watt's play was the game changer and I agree, it was. Didn't see the Texans losing after that.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote