View Single Post
Old 01-08-2012   #7
Texas T
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17309 Texas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respectedTexas T is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Roll call of those going up to Baltimore

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansLucky13 View Post
Hook me up with any and all info please. I am currently stationed at Fort Meade, only 20 minutes from Baltimore. My wife and I are looking to go, but I honestly don't feel too keen on going just us. I would love to go with a half a dozen or so others for a reasonable price.... hit me up!
I wish I'd known you were up here too. I'm up at JB McGuire/Dix/Lakehurst.
I was down in D.C. for the 'Skins game last year.

I tried to get tickets to the game during the regular season and the tickets were expensive because of the small size of their stadium. Good luck on getting tickets with everyone else. It's a blast to meet people from the board.

Unfortunately I won't be making it-gotta save for my move/retirement in June.