View Single Post
Old 01-08-2012   #25
TexanBacker93
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11091 TexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans FANS tore it up today!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fili View Post
Pretty loud however I thought the fans were louder against the Falcons because of Ryan's no huddle style.
I wouldn't say they were louder. It was more non-stop loudness, though.

I've been to almost every home game (had to miss the Christmas eve win over the Colts because there is absolutely no way to swing that day off when you are a retail manager). I have trouble comparing the loudness of one game to the next, but this one seemed right there at the top. I think a big part of it was there weren't many Bengal fans in the attendance. At least in my section of the stadium there weren't.

Whether we were louder yesterday or for Atlanta the result is still the same. We definitely made it difficult for their offense.

Great win. Can't wait to do this all again in 2 weeks.