View Single Post
Old 01-08-2012   #4
TexansFight
All Pro

Rep Power: 2293 TexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Roll call of those going up to Baltimore

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansLucky13 View Post
Hook me up with any and all info please. I am currently stationed at Fort Meade, only 20 minutes from Baltimore. My wife and I are looking to go, but I honestly don't feel too keen on going just us. I would love to go with a half a dozen or so others for a reasonable price.... hit me up!
First, thank you for your service to our country. PM if you'd like, my ticket broker friend is an honest, straight shooter if you need help with tickets. I'm staying at the Hilton near the stadium. I'd be honored to buy you and your wife a beer. GO TEXANS!!!!
TexansFight is offline   Reply With Quote