View Single Post
Old 01-08-2012   #23
TexansFight
All Pro

Rep Power: 4153 TexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respected

Best football game I have ever had the pleasure of attending and one of the best days of my life. The absolute pandemonium and joy after the JJ Watt INT is something I'll cherish for the rest of my life.

Crowd was awesome. Stands were full before kickoff and was the loudest football game I've ever been to. I've already booked my flight and hotel for Baltimore. Just need a ticket. PM me if any of y'all want to meet up.
TexansFight is offline   Reply With Quote