View Single Post
Old 01-08-2012   #52
scourge 
Digression King

Rep Power: 3215 scourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I'm so freakin' stoked! I'm going to the game!

Hope you and your son had a great time, DB... I know I did. Voice is gone, throat sore, as is the rest of my body.

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanmojo.com View Post
Well? How did they day turn out for you?
Wanted to mention that we had a good time over yellow, even took part in shotgun thirty. It just kinda happened. I had walked by and started talking to someone and a group came up near us saying something about it being almost time. Once explained, I knew I had to take part. I'd have said hello, but it would've been weird saying "Who's texanmojo.com?"

Quote:
"He who makes a beast out of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man." - Samuel Johnson
scourge is offline   Reply With Quote