View Single Post
Old 01-07-2012   #18
AnthonyE 
Lurker

Section: 118 Row B
Rep Power: 2030 AnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respectedAnthonyE is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to AnthonyE
Default Re: Texans FANS tore it up today!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
Ah, I know what you mean. We used to sit near a few older couples in front and behind us a few years ago. They were real nice, but they never cheered. Most they would do is clap their hands. It's always more fun whenever everyone in your section is cheering. Make a big difference.

Our current section gets loud, but my dad said the Falcons game was louder also. I wasn't there, so I can't say but I have a hard time imagining it getting any louder than it was today. If so, then wow! Texans fans are awesome
The security guy in front of our section was covering up his ears in pain during the falcons game. He brought earplugs for this game, but ended up taking them out and not using them.