View Single Post
Old 01-07-2012   #15
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29758 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans FANS tore it up today!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthonyE View Post
I sit near the aisle between 118 and 119 in row B. The folks usually behind me in row C sold their seats. So a couple of newbies were back there. Maybe they thought yelling was a bit lame. The 5 seats in front of me have had different people in them all year. This game there were 3 kids and two older gentlemen. Kids didn't want to yell, and the older guys sat down all game aside from a couple of big TD plays. I guess I just wasn't feeling the atmosphere everyone else was.

Falcons game was so much louder, imo.
Ah, I know what you mean. We used to sit near a few older couples in front and behind us a few years ago. They were real nice, but they never cheered. Most they would do is clap their hands. It's always more fun whenever everyone in your section is cheering. Make a big difference.

Our current section gets loud, but my dad said the Falcons game was louder also. I wasn't there, so I can't say but I have a hard time imagining it getting any louder than it was today. If so, then wow! Texans fans are awesome

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote