View Single Post
Old 01-07-2012   #106
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 181073 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Here's the reality of the situation (It ain't pretty)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I've been saying for the last couple of weeks, this game plan gives us the best chance to win, defense, running the ball & smart play from the QB.

He may need to throw it more next week, if we get down, or struggle to run the ball, but if I had my rathers, it would look like the Jags game.

But I'm sure our first priority Monday, we'll go over the Baltimore. Game & identify why we were able to run when we did & why we couldn't when we didn't.
Yeah , seems like they solved that riddle against the Bengals as they held Foster to 15 carries and 42 yards in that first meeting .... Today Foster ran wild on them.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote