View Single Post
Old 01-07-2012   #105
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 249243 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Here's the reality of the situation (It ain't pretty)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
If they play like they did today next weekend ..... They could leave Baltimore winners.

Im not looking at next season till they are knocked out of this one ....
I've been saying for the last couple of weeks, this game plan gives us the best chance to win, defense, running the ball & smart play from the QB.

He may need to throw it more next week, if we get down, or struggle to run the ball, but if I had my rathers, it would look like the Jags game.

But I'm sure our first priority Monday, we'll go over the Baltimore. Game & identify why we were able to run when we did & why we couldn't when we didn't.