View Single Post
Old 01-07-2012   #11
Houston_Fanatic
Veteran

Rep Power: 1008 Houston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedHouston_Fanatic is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans FANS tore it up today!!!

I was there today and when JJ ran that pick-6 in for a touchdown before the half the crowd absolutely EXPLODED! I just thought we were loud before that.

What a great game, a great experience and an awesome atmosphere. Even up by 3 scores the fans were still on their feet and loud at the end of the game, just for the pure joy of celebrating the victory and cheering our outstanding defense.

My head and ears still hurt and I do not care!!!!
Houston_Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote