View Single Post
Old 01-07-2012   #104
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 107641 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Here's the reality of the situation (It ain't pretty)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
Outcome positive

Reason irrelevant.

I'm happy. Lets go to Baltimore and see if they choke. My Steeler fan side is now focused entirely on a Steelers win in New England. That creates my dream scenario which is Steelers at Texans for AFC Championship and trip to the Super Bowl.

Let it be so.
The Steelers coming to Houston for an AFC CG IS adream scenario. Too bad the Cowpies couldn't get into the playoffs and hold up their end of the dream scenario. Baltimore, Pitt and NE are winnable for us, if we see some O like we did today. TJ and AJ will continue to gain some chemistry, so why not a Hou/GB Super Bowl with Hou winning?