View Single Post
Old 01-07-2012   #26
otisbean
All Pro

Rep Power: 5252 otisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2012 Walterfootball Mock Draft.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
Walters is a very well ran, updated on regular basis, website for people who's passion is to follow all things NFL draft 24-7. They have several MODS if you will who post mock drafts & stamp thier names on them, some better than others. Yet I don't see why some people have to feel a negative bias towards the free service they provide? It's really the same thing as this board which is special because its well moderated, organized & great people come here to share their thoughts & ideas
I like his site and check it often. I just think he's a tad off regarding the Texans, but honestly, why would you follow the Texans closely if you're not a true fan? We haven't done much, yet.... That changes tonight. Go Texans!
otisbean is offline   Reply With Quote