View Single Post
Old 01-07-2012   #36
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Rep Power: 1266 BigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston Texans of Austin!!!

I agree with all of what y'all say about the Zone and their pr stunt.
Texanator may be calling me out but after getting PSL's in 1999 and getting my name on the glass wall at the stadium and hanging with the Blue Crew for several years tailgating, and suffering through so many low attended watch parties after emailing a group of over 100 names and then fading into oblivian. I am ready to celebrate with what looks to be the best fan group here in the ATX since this whole thing started, no way I would go anywhere else, nuff said.
Big Wig will be in da house at Lavaca Street
PS several years ago they had a watch party when the team stunk, I was there along with 5 or 6 fans and they also had a player and a couple of cheerleaders, so I asked if i could keep the banner they had for Lavaca st and the Texans and I have it in my Texan man cave still. Its about a 4ft x 6ft banner that hangs on the wall.
BigWig is offline   Reply With Quote