Thread: O-line time?
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2012   #33
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28037 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: O-line time?

I don't see us going after a guy like Carl Nicks in FA, it would be nice if we had that kind of money to spend but we're already near the salary cap and have several free agents of our own to sign. I don't know where we're going to find that money. The only way something like that happens is if we let Mario walk, which I'm not opposed to. I also think we could get a very good OG in the draft in the 1st or 2nd round for a whole lot less money. Like BL said we could draft some mid/late round talent and let them develope but honestly I'm tired of waiting for the O-line to be a priority on this team. I'd like to take a Castro or Glenn in the 1st round or Zeitler or Washington in the 2nd round and then some developmental depth later as well.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote