View Single Post
Old 01-06-2012   #3
scourge 
Digression King

Rep Power: 3215 scourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: No Parking Pass for game tomorrow--Where Do I Park? Help!

For the hotels be sure to get there pretty early. They will probably full up quick with all the people coming who haven't been before, especially out of town Bengals fans. and they won't be cheap. Not sure what they'd charge for a playoff game, but make sure you have enough cash. I'd wager they'll be minimum $30, possibly more.

unfortunately, it's kind of last minute to acquire a pass. Cheapest I just saw was $55 for yellow at ticket exchange, and only one at that price.

Quote:
"He who makes a beast out of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man." - Samuel Johnson
scourge is offline   Reply With Quote