View Single Post
Old 01-06-2012   #8
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 2317 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Announcement playoff watch party in san antonio.

anyways.... back to topic.

The Houston Texans Fan club of San Antonio will be having a watch party to go along with the ESPN 1250 the Zone watch party. THE HTFCSA will be giving out Texans Playoff t-shirts to the first 30 who show up, (and throughout the game) We also have some other great stuff to give away. So I look forward to seeing yall there, COme find me my name is mike and I will be wearing a number 56 Jersey. I am really tall and my name is mike and we will have Texans fan club s signage. See yall there go Texans.
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote