View Single Post
Old 01-06-2012   #11
Luv_ya_blue
1%er

Rep Power: 41913 Luv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Silly heartfelt message time....

Great post Steph.
Texan true and Texans proud!

Btw, the second game I ever went to was with my wife and son. We were on about the 5 or 10 yd line and Steph walked by. I leaned over and told my wife: "That's Stephanie...I mean, TEXANS CHICK!" It's so cool to actually see a person that I knew from the boards. LOL My wife said, "Well don't be a dork, go over and introduce yourself to her, she looks friendly." I said, "YEAH RIGHT! It's Texans Chick...she's like a celebrity!"

Special Thanks to False Start for the awesome sig! U Rock!
Luv_ya_blue is offline   Reply With Quote