View Single Post
Old 01-06-2012   #25
Daravenator
Veteran

Rep Power: 3743 Daravenator is a quality contributor and well respectedDaravenator is a quality contributor and well respectedDaravenator is a quality contributor and well respectedDaravenator is a quality contributor and well respectedDaravenator is a quality contributor and well respectedDaravenator is a quality contributor and well respectedDaravenator is a quality contributor and well respectedDaravenator is a quality contributor and well respectedDaravenator is a quality contributor and well respectedDaravenator is a quality contributor and well respectedDaravenator is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Peter King playoff prediction

First off, I hope you are all enjoying your first-ever week of the post-season.

I think the Texans-Bengals game is going to be very close and could go either way. I give Cincy a slight edge as Dalton has played all year, vs. Yates (or Delhomme) taking over from Schaub. But that may not matter all that much.

Regardless (and maybe this is a little bit of the homer in me surfacing), I do not see Houston, Denver or Pittsburgh beating the Ravens at M&T Bank next week. Baltimore is 6-0 against teams in the playoffs this year and 8-0 at home.

Anyway, good luck and enjoy it! You've patiently waited for this...so savor it!
Daravenator is offline   Reply With Quote