View Single Post
Old 01-06-2012   #32
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 110127 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston Texans of Austin!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mailman View Post
Those dbs at the Zone can kiss my sweaty ass! EFF THEM IN THEIR EARHOLES. They've mocked the Texans for a looooong, long time...always always always bringing up VY and the Titans, rarely giving any respect to the franchise or the team's fans in the Greater Austin area. Now that the Texans are winning, they think they can hitch their wagon to us and let the Texans' success be a springboard for their own little PR stunt?

EAT A BAG OF DOGSHIT 1300!
For what it's worth I know one of the guys there (on air guy) and for years I've bluntly told him about it. I listened for the first time in forever the other day and heard one of them say he thought the Texans were going all the way. I almost called in but didn't.