View Single Post
Old 01-06-2012   #48
dinkatoid
Veteran

Rep Power: 628 dinkatoid is a quality contributor and well respecteddinkatoid is a quality contributor and well respecteddinkatoid is a quality contributor and well respecteddinkatoid is a quality contributor and well respecteddinkatoid is a quality contributor and well respecteddinkatoid is a quality contributor and well respecteddinkatoid is a quality contributor and well respecteddinkatoid is a quality contributor and well respecteddinkatoid is a quality contributor and well respecteddinkatoid is a quality contributor and well respecteddinkatoid is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I'm so freakin' stoked! I'm going to the game!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
'

Right on, man! That's a good wife right there!

We'll be next door in section 618. I can't remember the row, tho'. I think it's row K, iirc.
Its taken some time, but I have trained her well. Since we have started dating, she has gone from not watching games, to watching them (but only for me), to actually paying attention to the game to enjoying them.

It was the same thing with the NBA (I am a spurs fan). She used to go to games with me and never watch the game. Refused to watch it on TV. End of last season, I come downstairs and shes got the game on alone screaming at the TV when we take a bad shot. I was like man, I trained her so well...