View Single Post
Old 01-06-2012   #22
otisbean
All Pro

Rep Power: 5252 otisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2012 Walterfootball Mock Draft.

We could definitely add depth to both lines. Im not convinced old Walt actually watched Texans games as for much of the season he was saying the GQ experiment was a failure. I thought GQ played very well, especially considering it was his first year as a safety.

I think this is the first year we can truly go BPA. I think we have to be a desirable destination for FAs as we are a team on the rise - if not at the door already. We should be able to fill needs through FA and take the most talented guys available at our slot. I kind of hope one of the teams with 2 second rounders falls in love with someone in our spot as we can add some picks ala the Pats
otisbean is offline   Reply With Quote