View Single Post
Old 01-06-2012   #47
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 283896 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I'm so freakin' stoked! I'm going to the game!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinkatoid View Post
So, I had never been to a game as of last year. As a wedding gift, my wife got us tickets to see the season ending game vs the Jags. This year rolls around, and we got a 3 pack of tickets for colts, jags, and titans game. So when playoffs hit, I tried to temper myself and say I had a good season. I bought tickets to 3 games, and got a pair for free to the falcons game. I saw a lot, I need to sit this one out and save the money. I had finally talked myself into watching it on tv when my wife turns to me and says "Why the hell don't we have tickets yet?"

When even she turns on me for not buying them, I had to do something. So I got a few seats in 619 row B. Anyone on this board around there? I am so stoked about going now!
'

Right on, man! That's a good wife right there!

We'll be next door in section 618. I can't remember the row, tho'. I think it's row K, iirc.