View Single Post
Old 01-06-2012   #4
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 76955 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Announcement playoff watch party in san antonio.

Quote:
Originally Posted by txstate_texan View Post
I can't stand 1250 with their generic crap coverage of HT football. I will tune in every now and then because they claim they are SA's Home of HT Football but yesterday when I turned it on they were arguing about how Romo should wear his cap. Jason has admitted that the only reason he owns Texans gear is because its given to him and he needs something to clean his toilets with. I usually stream Houston stations off my phone but sometimes listen to Taylor on 760. He doesn't talk HT but he nor his station promote that they do and I like his takes on other topics. He also doesn't let callers hijack the show. Chris and Jason are puppets controlled by ESPN and I'd rather hear no coverage at all than what they bring to the table.

Did you hear the Antonio Smith interview? I think it was on Tuesday. Some dude didn't mute his phone and was hacking up a lung and typing away on his keyboard during the entire interview. It was very unprofessional.
Which Houston stations are you streaming on your phone? How are you doing it? With a downloaded App?

Yeah I heard the AS interview on Tuesday. They blamed the typing and caughing on some other guy. I guess the guy that works on the Texans side and sets the interview up. But I think they made that up. There is no way we can verify. It was INCREDIBLY rude. Typing away. Coughing. At certain points I couldnt understand what AS was saying.
Blake is online now   Reply With Quote