View Single Post
Old 01-06-2012   #3
txstate_texan
Rookie

Default Re: Announcement playoff watch party in san antonio.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
Sounds awesome. I will be traveling up to Austin for the weekend so I will watch it there.

p.s. San Antonio sports radio is killing me. They would rather talk about Spurs reserves and Cowboys offseason than the playoffs and or the Texans.

Here is a quick breakdown of what I hear from these clowns @ 760 and 1250.

I can't stand 1250 with their generic crap coverage of HT football. I will tune in every now and then because they claim they are SA's Home of HT Football but yesterday when I turned it on they were arguing about how Romo should wear his cap. Jason has admitted that the only reason he owns Texans gear is because its given to him and he needs something to clean his toilets with. I usually stream Houston stations off my phone but sometimes listen to Taylor on 760. He doesn't talk HT but he nor his station promote that they do and I like his takes on other topics. He also doesn't let callers hijack the show. Chris and Jason are puppets controlled by ESPN and I'd rather hear no coverage at all than what they bring to the table.

Did you hear the Antonio Smith interview? I think it was on Tuesday. Some dude didn't mute his phone and was hacking up a lung and typing away on his keyboard during the entire interview. It was very unprofessional.
txstate_texan is offline   Reply With Quote