View Single Post
Old 01-06-2012   #3
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 301240 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Silly heartfelt message time....

Love it, Steph! Regardless of outcome, I feel a bond with Houston football fans. We collectively share the same hopes, dreams, and desires for our team, and we experience the highs and lows together.

Just chatting with old Oilers fans about our individual experiences and perceptions about Luv Ya Blue and run & shoot has been a blast. It's a common denominator that transcends our varied histories and life stories. And it's a feeling of memories that connect us all.

Win or lose, I am honored to be a part of the collective Texans family around the world.

I am as excited about tomorrow as much for the city and fans as I am for the team itself.