View Single Post
Old 01-06-2012   #74
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue Crew Bengal Hunt! Wild Card Tailgate!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Isn't there an entrance near the BC tailgate?
(Close to the stadium)

We're on the corner of Kirby and Westridge. Front corner of the Platinum by the fence. Easy to find! Ted flies a huge flag with BLUE CREW TAILGATERS on it!

I'm not sure about walkins for this game though. I know some folks with tickets to the game could walk in at that gate, but, I don't think they allow fans with tailgating tickets to come in there, or any of the gates where there are cars coming through.

You all just get there early and wait it out. If ya don't you're gonna get caught up in traffic and long lines.

Question: Can those who have tailgating tickets ride in with someone? I really don't know for sure.
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote