View Single Post
Old 01-06-2012   #9
GNTLEWOLF
All Pro

Rep Power: 3825 GNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Skype™ to GNTLEWOLF
Default Re: If nothing gets your excited for Saturday....this will!

I don't know about getting excited, but something brought out the hidden homer in me. Some of you know that I have not been drinking the koolaide this year. Even though I'm happy about where we are, I'm not sold on where most think we will go.
However; a couple days ago I was on another message board that was just a general sports talk message board. They have a section called Cowboys,Texans and NFL. I was reading in that section under a thread discussing the Texans' having advanced to the play-offs this year. Most of the posters were obviously Cowboys fans. The general concensus in the thread was
a) the Texans were an unknown fringe team only for people who hate the Cowyboys
b) Most people in Houston were Cowboy's fans and havenot heard of or don't acknowledge the Texans
c) There are very few people in Texas and even in the Houston area that wear Texans gear.
d) the Texans somehow stumbled and bumbled into the play-offs
e) The Cowboys were still a better team than the Texans and could easily beat them.
I didn't comment but came away from that board hoping beyond all hope that our Texans ram these attitudes down the throats of these uneducated rednecks
GNTLEWOLF is offline   Reply With Quote