View Single Post
Old 01-05-2012   #71
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 127995 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue Crew Bengal Hunt! Wild Card Tailgate!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureTexan View Post
Meat only.......check
Bottled Water........check
Free beer???? WTF?!?! Where do I receive this?
Napkins, plates, etc........gotcha

What I'm thinking is to come up Kirby, drop off my peeps and the loot and I'll go park in RED LOT alone and walk over. <shrug>

I would snag my kid's wagon and pull the loot over but then when its time to goto the game I'm stuck with the dang wagon......too lazy for all of that.
Bro... You're waaaaay overthinking things. Just bring whatever you want to drink (alcohol wise). Other than that, there is more food than you can ever imagine. We do a sort of "pot luck" tailgate... Trust me, y'all won't go hungry!